Reception and Tourist Information
Close to the old Roman walls you will find a valuable point of reference, the IAT Tourist Information Office. A team of professionally staff and trained guides informs, accompanies and assists both the individual visitor that the Group intends to visit the caves and the town.
Opening hours throughout the year
from Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 – 13:00 / 16:00 – 19:00
Sundays and holidays 10:00 – 13:00 / 16:00 – 19:00
Closed Mondays (except holidays and openings in periods of peak)
Opening hours in July, August, until 22 September:
from Monday to Saturday 8:30 – 14:00 /15:00 – 19:00
Sundays and holidays 10:00 – 14:00 / 15:00 -19:00
From 23 September base time
Getting around by busOsimo is directly linked to:
- Ancona (Line N), Agugliano (Line I), Filottrano (Line Q), Osimo Stazione (Line N), Offagna (Line O), Polverigi (Line I), Santa Maria Nuova (Line I). Connections to Recanati and Loreto from Castelfidardo (Line R) and Jesi from Filottrano (Line P). View all schedules on Autolinee Conero Bus ;
- Castelfidardo, download the PDF file with the schedules on Autolinee SAP Viaggi ;
- Camerano and Marcelli di Numana, via Autolinee Reni ;
- Macerata, via Autolinee Contram;
- To move by the Shuttle within the urban city of Osimo and its suburbs, click HERE;
- Da Ancona (20 km da Osimo) puoi raggiungere alcune importanti città italiane ed estere con FlixBus ;
- FlixBus ha attivato anche in Italia il servizio noleggio pullman che permette di affittare un autubus con conducente a prezzi vantaggiosi
The Camper Stop Area
The “PLEIN AIR” equipped area for the parking of campers / motorhomes is located in Via Alcide de Gasperi 73 and can accommodate a maximum of n. 8 campers; it is located below the maxi-car park and the ski lift, in a dedicated and independent area from which you can walk around to reach everything you need and visit the historic city center. Parking inside the area is only allowed for campers who must therefore rest on the ground only with wheels, not emit their own flow and not occupy the roadway to an extent exceeding their footprint. Vehicles must be parked within the delimited spaces
The parking area is managed by the Osimo Services S.p.A., for any need you can contact with the cashier of Maxiparcheggio site in Via Brodolini, 1 (located upstream of the stop) or by contacting the phone 071 7132727 with 5:15 hours – 23:45.
Camper area registration click here
Osimo become “Friend of Itinerant Tourism Municipality” important to get into the national circuits.
We accept payments with credit cards and debit cards
Where to park
We recommend that you leave your car in the Maxiparcheggio of Via Cristoforo Colombo (Discounted rates from Monday to Saturday 2 € untill 12 hours and Sundays 1€ untill 12 hours).
You will find very convenient lift access, locally called tiramisu, which in a few minutes will take you to the old town.
For buses, you can stand in the bus station in front of the maxi parking garage.
For campers, the staging area is located in Via Giacomo Brodoloni behind the Maxi Parking. Composed of seven plots, the service area is equipped with water supply and drain service.
For more information on parking, click HERE .